Here is Kathleen’s spicy spin on a great summertime Old-Fashion!
- 2 oz. Sazerac Rye Whiskey (or your favorite)
- ¼ oz. Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur (substitute fresh squeezed blood orange juice)
- 1 Turbinado sugar cube
- 1 ml. Pink Peppercorn Bay Bitter by Bar-Tonics
- Orange for garnish
- Add turbinado sugar cube to the bar mixing glass pitcher, drop 1 ml of Bar-Tonics Pink Peppercorn Bay Bitters on the sugar cube, add ¼ oz. Grand Marnier Orange liqueur and muddle sugar cube.
- Add 2 oz. Sazerac Rye Whiskey and stir for 30 seconds.
- Prep a double Old-Fashioned glass with one large whisky ice cube, add 8 drops of Bar-Tonics Pink Peppercorn Bitter to the top of the ice cube.
- Pour mixed cocktail in the glass over the ice cube, garnish with a blood orange twist.